Andrew Stavisky, PhD
- 20+ years as qualitative/quant researcher and thought leader
- Sr. Qualitative Researcher/Methodologist/Moderator roles at top market research, polling, communications, and policy organizations
- Adjunct professor, George Washington University School of Media and Public Affairs
- PhD, University of Maryland in social psychology, public policy, statistics
Philip Resnik, PhD
- Professor at University of Maryland (Linguistics and Institute for Advanced Computer Studies)
- Leading expert and thought leader in NLP & text analytics
- 100+ research publications, 2 patents
- Serial entrepreneur (CodeRyte, React Labs, Thematically; advisor to Converseon and FiscalNote)
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania. Computer & Information Science
Chief Legal Officer | Chief Business Officer
- 10+ years as business oriented Executive strategist and General Counsel of fast paced, emerging growth SaaS based data driven IT venture backed startups.
- Former Divisional General Counsel of 3M Health Information Systems Inc.
- Awarded Top Trending 40 top GC in DC Metro Area for 2017
- Former trial and appellate lawyer, including cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- JD cum laude, American University Washington College of Law
Expert in digital marketing, insights, and market research
Currently CEO at 20|20, a global leader in digital research technology and insight solutions and the digital research partner for some of the world’s largest agencies and global brands
Senior executive in the research and digital technology industries for more than 15 years
- 20+ yrs as Sr. tech executive driving growth and creating value in software and tech companies
- Currently CTO for Hometeam, which empowers caregivers to deliver high quality home care for older adults